PRGF ANTI-AGING & FACIAL REJUVENATION WITH MICRO-NEEDLING
FOR FACIAL REJUVENATION
PLASMA RICH IN GROWTH FACTORS (PRGF®)
The aesthetic treatment with Plasma Rich in Growth Factors PRGF® is one of the latest advances in facial rejuvenation (Facial Anti-Aging). It is a new technique that allows the surgeon to isolate and use the growth factors (bio-stimulating substances) from a patient’s own plasma in order to stimulate and accelerate tissue regeneration.The patient’s isolated plasma (specifically, the Epidermal Growth Factor) is applied to the face, neck and neckline skin in order to stimulate tissue regeneration, producing an increase in the skin’s thickness, smoothness and luminosity along with mitigating the effects of the aging process. PRGF® is also used during surgical procedures as an enhanced healing technique to reduce scarring.
The ability of PRGF®-Endoret® to activate tissue regeneration can counteract degenerative changes in the skin from the third decade of life, improving the tone and skin elasticity.**
WHAT ADVANTAGES DOES PRGF®-ENDORET® OFFER? **
PRGF stimulates ones own natural production of hyaluronic acid.
Excellent production of own collagen
The PRGF®-Endoret® promotes the increase secretion of collagen and elastin.
This generates a greater consistency, firmness and reduced sagging in the skin of the patient.
Clinical trials have proved PRGF®-Endoret® ensures a high level of skin hydration compared to levels obtained with other cosmetic treatments.
The filler effect achieved through the use of PRGF®- Endoret® technology attenuates the wrinkles in the infiltrated areas. The facial expression lines lose their depth similar to the way they do on the treatments using Hyaluronic acid.
PRGF®-Endoret® makes skin recover the lost luminosity over the years. Patients that have gone through this innovative treatment achieve a higher lustre of their skin.
- 100% biocompatible, versatile and safe.
- It is the market’s first 100% autologous technology.
- Control over its activation and use.
- A simple protocol: just one centrifugation.
- A fast protocol: just 8 minutes of centrifugation and 20 minutes of preparation.
- Its clinical efficacy in the stimulation of tissue healing and regeneration has been described in a large number of international articles.
- It does not contain leukocytes, avoiding their pro-inflammatory activity.
- Powerful bacteriostatic properties.
- Excellent therapeutic potential in different clinical applications.
- In none of the treatments carried out over the years have any undesired effects been observed.
For more information or to set up an appointment please contact us at (480) 781 -0744.